Exchange of Health Information is critical to the future of patient centered health care.
Pressure from the federal government and consumer dictate that healthcare must be provided at a much lower cost, local to the patient, and without replication of services. Key to the success of this communication mechanism is the interoperable exchange of health information between individuals, providers and payers. HealthNET can assist you with this monumental effort as we:
- Work with all vendors, payers, and individuals
- Have a strong clinical core in Ambulatory and Acute medicine
- Work with all the major vendors of Health Information Software (EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, RelayHealth, Allscripts, etc.)
- Have technological knowledge and strategies for cloud, hosted or on-premise solutions
- Assess your current environment to determine integration, interface or other interoperability needs
- Prepare the roadmap for now and the future based on the vision of the executive strategy of your organization.
A successful information exchange mechanism will position your organization to harvest meaningful data to be used in achieving its strategic objectives.
Providing physicians with timely access to comprehensive, accurate health care information from neighboring entities is a key initiative for Jersey City Medical Center. HealthNET was instrumental in managing this implementation and engaging our physicians in this new technology. They are helping us expand the use of the community wide health information exchange in order to meet Meaningful Use and to enhance our clinical integration with our surrounding organizations.- Susan Walsh, M.D., Medical Director
Jersey City Medical Center