Enterprise Resource Planning
Improve operations and contain costs.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) breaks down data silos between supply chain, finance, and human resources, and ERP analytics enable decision makers to cut costs without sacrificing quality patient care. HealthNET can help you take advantage of ERP solutions such as Infor®, Oracle®, Workday®, SAP®, and others. We work with the vendors and your in-house team – users and IT – to maximize the benefits through strategy, RFP/selection, implementation, and optimization.
We assess your current systems and usages and then understand the goals and needs of your company. We evaluate your organization’s readiness to implement “new generation” ERPs and their included elements:
- Chart of Accounts (COA) structure to streamline reporting and BI/analytics
- Integrated databases
- Automated workflows
- Customer service
- Contract management
- Self-service ordering (akin to Amazon)
We work with your team to tease out fundamental characteristics of the ERP products and tailor it to your specific needs.
- Considering how the design and database of each ERP can support managers in decision making
- HealthNET will assist with RFP development, vendor screening, demonstrations, due diligence, solution ranking, and contract negotiations
- For additional information, please visit our Systems Selections page
Healthcare organizations have unique ERP needs, for example with pay practice alignment as it relates to payroll. Our knowledge of healthcare’s unique needs can help your health system take advantage of whichever ERP solution you deploy. We augment the software installation effort with:
- Process redesign and streamlining workflows
- Integrations with the EHR
- Our certified Project Management Professionals (PMP®) assemble all elements including software, hardware, and processes
HealthNET can help you maximize the benefits of your ERP through our expert knowledge of best practices and unique strategies to optimize workflows. We will review the use of your ERP in finance, budgeting, HR, supply chain management, and analytics. Our ERP optimization service will help you:
- Ensure your ERP is positively impacting costs and workflow processes
- Accomplish any culture change that still needs to occur
- Measure ROI