The HealthNET Difference
Knowledge & Objectivity
That’s the HealthNET difference. Our deep healthcare experience and unwavering impartiality have earned our clients’ trust and respect — from system selections to implementations to optimization.
HealthNET helps healthcare organizations across the nation achieve quality patient care and sound financial performance through the effective use of information technology. We are committed to providing outstanding service to our clients, keeping quality top of mind in everything we do.
We begin by understanding each client’s unique situation to provide strategic recommendations that leverage technology in that environment. We truly partner with our clients to provide the services that will meet their needs for the project at hand. We pride ourselves in honesty and integrity in all of our relationships.
HealthNET has developed its team with a single purpose in mind – to ensure our client relationships have a lasting impact on their organization’s success.
We employ a diverse group of highly skilled individuals with a wide range of expertise spanning all areas — leadership, clinical, financial, and operational.
Our experts have inpatient, ambulatory, physician office, and post-acute experience. They possess numerous industry licenses, certifications, and training, including but not limited to:
- Epic Certifications (EpicCare Inpatient, EpicCare Ambulatory, Beaker AP/CP, Bridges, etc.)
- MEDITECH READY Certifications (Ambulatory, Clinical, Financial, and Practice Management Process Design Leads, etc.)
- ANCC Informatics Nursing Certification
- Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP®)
- Dell EMC Data Science Associate Certification
- Interface engine certifications and expertise (InterSystems, Cloverleaf®, CorePoint, Mirth®, Epic Bridges and Care Everywhere, Cerner OPENLinkTM, etc.)
- Medical device integration certifications and expertise (CapsuleTM, iSironaTM, Cerner CareAware®, medical device manufacturer gateways such as Philips IntelliBridge, GE CARESCAPE, etc.)
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager
- Licensed Medical Technologists, MT(ASCP)
- Licensed Registered Nurses (RN)
- Population Health Master Certificate (John Hopkins School of Public Health)
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- UKG (UltiPro / Kronos) Solutions Delivery Partner
HealthNET is a privately held Massachusetts S corporation and a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Each year HealthNET attends, presents, and exhibits at a number of conferences, meetings, and seminars. The following is a list of events we have recently participated in or will attend in upcoming months. If you plan on attending any of these events, please contact us to schedule a meeting to discuss your needs and learn more about the consulting services we provide.
Join Our Team
HealthNET consultants are passionate about healthcare IT and thrive in an environment where they can learn from colleagues as well as clients. We are always looking for experienced top performers who are ready to take on their next career challenge.