Interoperability & Data Integration
Positively impact patient care by enabling records exchange.
Improving interoperability and data integration is mandatory for healthcare organizations today. Regulatory requirements — Promoting Interoperability, the Cures Act, etc. — and the demand for patient-centered care across the healthcare continuum call for health systems, providers, and payers to share patient data in a way that will positively impact care. HealthNET has extensive experience in interoperability and data integration, and we can help your organization in multiple ways.
Our Technical Skills Include:
- Expertise with APIs, FHIR, and HL7
- Certifications and expertise in multiple interface engines (InterSystems, Cloverleaf®, CorePoint, Mirth®, Epic Bridges and Care Everywhere, Cerner OPENLinkTM, etc.)
- Medical device integration certifications and expertise (CapsuleTM, iSironaTM, Cerner CareAware®, medical device manufacturer gateways such as Philips IntelliBridge, GE CARESCAPE, etc.)
- Project management for any of your interoperability needs
Our Advantages Include:
- Deep understanding of system data structures (Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH, RelayHealth, Allscripts, etc.)
- Best practice knowledge of acute and ambulatory workflows
- Data mapping expertise
- Technical knowledge and strategies for cloud, hosted, and on-premise solutions
- Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP®)